Saturday, 13 February 2010

UK UFO Report - Wigan (Shevington) Feb 2010

I'll admit it's something of a pleasant surprise to happen upon UK UFO reports where Chinese Lanterns aren't the 'obvious' explanation!!

The following was originally posted on the 12th February 2010.

UFO Stuns Early Risers

Wigan today's very own X-Files have been opened again after an odd UFO sighting. Tony Whittle from Standish Lower Ground emailed us with this:

Wigan 2010 UFO Report"Has anyone reported a strange object to you at around 5am on Thursday morning? My wife and I were sat in bed discussing our new bathroom, only just installed yesterday.....I decided to open the curtains and went to the kitchen to make us a cup of tea. When I got back in bed my wife said she had been watching an object acting very oddly in the direction of Shevington.....We live in Standish Lower Ground. At first I thought she was dreaming or something, but sure enough a couple of minutes later the thing rose up from behind the house opposite us across the road.....It was difficult to estimate how far away it was but looked about the size of a five pence piece to me.....

It rose at about 45 degrees and then levelled out only going slow for about five seconds and then just started moving in different directions for roughly two or three minutes before going down again out of our sight.....It was a yellowy pulsating object with what looked like a small blob on top of it. One thing is certain, it was no ordinary object like a helicopter or aircraft - nothing known to man could operate something like that in a million years.....I got out my camcorder and waited until it was starting to come light but it never came back. We have hardly stopped talking about it all day."

Wigan 2010 UFO Report

Source: Wigan Today

1 comment:

yarand said...

Around midnight last night (Saturday 13 February 2010) my wife, son and I saw 4 bright red lights clustered in the sky in the direction of south/south west london. We live in north west london. The lights moved independently of each other and after 10-15 minutes they separately disappeared.